1. Do I have to sit in front of the computer all day to use ATT-Signals?
NO! We prepare you for every trade in the live ticker, important live ticker entries will be sent to you by e-mail and SMS, to make sure you are well-prepared for opening a trade.
2. Which broker would you recommend?
We recommend a reliable broker which allows you to trade stocks (or stock-cfds), forex and index-cfds. Our partners Lynx and Banx are two of the best brokers in Germany.
3.What should I do if I miss out on a signal/trade?
In general, our signals are valid for a short period of time, depending on which timeframe the signal was generated.
4. What return can I expect from ATT-Signals?
Depending on the general market conditions, a double-digit percentage growth is possible.
5. Does ATT-Signals guarantee a minimum number of trades?
No! There will be days when we will exercise restrain to minimize the risk of loss.
6.I am a total novice at trading, what should I do?
First, read the instruction and try to attend the webinars of our partners. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Do I have to cancel the 2-week trial subscription?
No! After two weeks your login remains still active, but the trades and signal overview will not be visible anymore. And you won't receive signals via SMS or e-mail anymore. The performance overview will remain visible and up to date.
8. Is the watchlist always up to date?
The watchlist is brought up to date 2-3 times a day.
9. Are the ATT-Signals' trades the same as in the asset management?
In some cases especially the stock trades will also be traded in the asset-management. Short-term trades are not suitable for the asset-management.
10. Why should I choose ATT-Signals over a social-trading platform?
Profit from the experience of a professional team of traders and not a single person. ATT-Signals provides a high degree of transparency. We stand for steady wealth building and not for unrealistic results.